Quality must be tested. It is often established in standards which specific requirements a product must meet, including the associated surface treatments. We are familiar with many of the (automotive) standards of OEMs and customer-specific requirements. In addition, the processes we carry out are monitored with great care by computers and process operators every day.
We can perform the most common tests in our laboratory. In some cases, an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory is specifically required. Unfortunately, we are not accredited, but that is why we can keep the costs low. Moreover, we test with the same equipment and methodology as the certified laboratories.
Our tests include:
- Coating thickness measurements
- Diamond test (GT0 – GT1) ISO 2409
- Scratch resistance ISO 1518-1
- Pull off test ISO 4624
- Surface tension (test ink)
- Pencil hardness ISO 15184
- Elasticity [E] ISO 1520
- Elasticity [CD] ISO 6860
- Stone chip test ISO 20567-1B
- Salt spray test ISO 9227 CASS test ISO 9227 (aluminum parts)
- Vapor test ISO 6270-2
- Water immersion test ISO 2812-2
- Corrosion cycle test ISO 11997-1B